
so today was pretty fun. We got about 3 inches of snow, which is cool, but the day didn't start out great. I was suppose to hang out with Oskar but for some reason, I wasn't happy with him... I dunno why, but I feel sort of bad now cause when some of my other friends came, I was instantly more perky and willing to play in the snow (the whole argument was about me not wanting to play in the snow cause I HATE it). This other group and I play on the hill with this inner tube thing and then we came to my house for hot cocoa and what nots. Then I destroyed at Monopoly. I know, beast. Now Kat and the other Oscar are here and it alright I guess. It's just too cold for them to walk home now so they'll probably stay the night. Mmmm...
-A
PS: That's my backyard(:
No comments:
Post a Comment