Monday, April 19, 2010
So..
My first blog. Wow. I never ally fancied myself myself a blogger, but I find myself needing a place to vent someplace and this presented itself openly. I'll probably get around to all the editing and making-over stuff later because, quite frankly, I'm not very good at it and, just as frankly, I don't make time for it. I'm sitting in the technical theatre classes listening to various sounds: kids complaining about the major project she just assigned, the guy next to me breathing over my shoulder, trying to catch a glimpse of this. Instead of just asking me simply if he could read it (I would have set 'no,' and he must know that), he is mumbling the words I am writing to himself quietly (he has not mastered the ability to read to himself). More people have gathered to our group. Don't take me as an anti-social. I am a very socialable person. I just don't like nosy people. They bother me immensely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment